Are you interested in transferring to Brewton-Parker
from another US college or university?
If you are in M-1 status, you cannot do a simple transfer. Call me and we'll talk about that process.
If you are in F-1 status, simply follow the steps below:
- Fill our the international application on the APPLY NOW link at the left, and be sure to include the information about your current school.
- As soon as you've been accepted as a student here,contact your international student advisor (ISA) at the school you are currently attending and ask to be transferred to Brewton-Parker College in SEVIS.
- Provide the ISA with my contact information in case there is any problem or question.
- Once the SEVIS transfer is complete, we can do the paperwork to make you a Brewton-Parker student.
- I will need financial documentation to issue the new transfer I-20.
- I can mail you the new I-20 if you are going to travel between the current semester and when you arrive at Brewton-Parker.
- If you are traveling and your visa has expired, you should obtain a new one using the Brewton-Parker I-20. KEEP all of your old I-20s and have them with the current immigration documents at all times. Sometimes you will be asked to show them.
- When you re-enter the US, do so on the new visa and your Brewton-Parker I-20.