Please click on the following video title to view the Chapel Video for make-up chapel credits.
Families Then and Now What Happens After Death
Finding God's Plan Measure of a Man
The Sower Rev. Mike Everson
Family Foundations - May 4, 2008 Are you Smarter than a Kindergartner
Oneness of Marriage - May 11, 2008 Repentance
A Time to Honor - May 18, 2008 Christian Citizens
Family Foundations - May 25, 2008 Washing of Feet
Remember these make-up activity guidelines:
Chapel Make-Up Activity Guidelines:
- Go to BPC library or online and watch a DVD or video of a sermon.
- Watch one entire church service for each chapel credit needed.
- Write a summary of the entire service (Minimum: 2 pages) typed. This report must be done in Turabian Style – No Headers, 1 inch margin, Times New Roman 12 Font Double Spaced.
- The third page is to be a cover page with the following:
- Include an outline of the sermon and main points, as well as pastor’s name and church, scripture references.
- Include your name, student I.D., campus box or address, telephone number and date of DVD or video.
- Return to Lynn Jackson in Gates Hall on the Brewton-Parker College campus or by one of the following options:
- Return by United States Postal Service to the following address:
Lynn C. Jackson
Brewton-Parker College, CMB 2003
P. O. Box 197
Mount Vernon, Georgia 30445
- Return by Email to the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return by Fax to (912) 583-3470 or (912) 583-4816
- Any submissions not within these guidelines will be rejected and ask to be done again.
If you have any questions please contact Lynn Jackson in the Provost Office at (912) 583-3239.