Brewton-Parker College
Follow us on Facebook    Follow us on Twitter    Follow us on Youtube
H o n o r i n g   C h r i s t  •  I n s p i r i n g   E x c e l l e n c e

Requesting Transcripts:

Brewton-Parker College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.

  • To order an official transcript(s), click on the (Online Submission) link.
  • The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
  • Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.

Transient Permission Statement:

Students in good standing at one college or university may take certain courses at another institution subject to the approval of the home institution. A student in transient status remains connected to their home institution, but may take a course elsewhere without the need to have financial aid and transcripts transferred.

Although we may not require a transient permission letter from your home institution to take courses during the Winter Term Intersession, please verify with them that the courses will be accepted by them and will apply toward the degree you are pursuing.