Convenient. Affordable. Accelerated.
Our online programs will provide you with the flexibility that will fit your busy life. In addition, you will find a quality, Christian based education that will transform your life.
Bachelor of Business Administration
The Division of Business faculty is proud to offer a comprehensive program:
- Designed to meet the needs and aspirations of a variety of students through its fundamental core classes and four areas of concentration
- Offers the most flexibility, allowing students to get a solid business foundation with a concentration in any academic division.
- Combines with other majors that are tailored to more specific concentrations in business related fields
- May be pursued not only at the college’s Mount Vernon campus, but also online.
- Many of our business courses are offered online and web-enhanced
- Certified Public Accountant
- Middle Management
- Information Systems Management
- Information Technology Management
- Sports Management
- Athletic Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Recreation Department Director
- Personal Trainer
- Manager – Sports Facility
Bachelor of Arts in Christian Studies
The Bible says: “Study to show thyself approved unto God” (2 Timothy 2:15). The Christian Studies degree is designed to help us fulfill Scripture’s command. Whether your desire is to serve the Lord at a church or Christian organization, to prepare for further studies at the seminary and graduate school level, or merely to deepen your own personal discipleship and walk with the Lord, this degree will give you a solid intellectual and spiritual foundation. Offering a wide range of courses in Old and New Testament, theology, worship, church history, and Christian ministry, learning and growing in Christ is what the Christian Studies degree is all about!
- Youth Minister
- Worship Leader
- Children’s Minister
- Christian Counselor
- Church Planter
- Education Minister
- Bible Teacher
- Campus Minister
- Bi-vocational Minister
Want to learn more?
Ready to get started?
The steps below will guide you through the process and your counselor is here to help you every step of the way. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by calling 912-583-3265 or emailing email@example.com.
Step 1: Complete your Application
Step 2: Pay your Application Fee
Step 3: Send us your Academic Information
Items needed to complete your file may include but are not limited to the following:
- High School Transcripts
- SAT or ACT Test Scores [SAT code: 5068 | ACT code: 0801]
- All College Transcripts
We accept electronic transcripts from most vendors. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient email address.
All documents may also be mailed to the following address:
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 197
Mount Vernon, GA 30445
- Tuition: $300 / credit hour
- Fees: $25 / credit hour
- Typically, a student who qualifies for full Federal Pell Grant and is a Georgia resident will be able to pay for their tuition without having to use Federal Student Loans.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I order my textbooks?
What are the computer requirements for students to take online classes?
Chromebooks are not recommended due to the limited functionality offered by Chrome OS.
When and how often do I need to be online for class?
How do I apply for admission to the Brewton-Parker College online program?
Once you apply online, you will work with our online admissions counselor to submit any additional information we may need such as high school and college transcripts. If you have previous college work, we will request those transcripts for you and even pay to have the transcripts sent to us.