Meet Our Faculty
Morgan-Moses Math and Science Building
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Division of Mathematics and Natrual Sciences
- MS, Mathematics, Georgia Southern University
- MS, Hydro-Aerodynamics, Saint Petersburg State Nautical Technical University, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- BE, Saint Petersburg State Nautical Technical University, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Professor Edwards is originally from Russia. She earned two Master of Science degrees, one in Mathematics, and the other in Hydro-Aerodynamics from Saint Petersburg State Nautical Technical University in Saint Petersburg, Russia. After moving to the U.S., she received a Master of Science degree in Mathematics from Georgia Southern University. Professor Edwards believes that her duty is to teach math and prepare students for the life after college. Working in a Christian college setting has been a blessing because of the freedom to teach and share her faith in the same environment. Professor Edwards says, “As a Christian, we should strive to be the best at our calling and do all we can to honor God.”
Interesting Facts About Me
- I love photography, traveling, boating, hiking, and cross-stitching.
- I enjoy gardening, in particular, Day Lilies, African Violets, and Orchids.
- I love being a grandparent.
- Controllability, Observability, and Realizability of Dynamical Systems
- Pedagogical Methods
- Technology in the classroom
- Mathematical Association of America (MAA)
Favorite Classes Taught at BPC
- MTH 102 – College Algebra
- MTH 104 – Elementary Statistics (OL)
Favorite Bible Verse