Dual Enrollment Program
The Brewton-Parker College Dual Enrollment program provides opportunities for Georgia high school students to take SACS accredited college-level courses while earning credit towards a high school diploma.
Since 1904, Brewton-Parker College has committed to helping students find God’s purpose for their lives. By enrolling in our Dual Enrollment classes, you will find that same dedication in our faculty and staff, all while receiving a quality education from a biblical perspective.
What are the Benefits?
Kick-start your college career
Earn SACS accredited college credits while still being enrolled in High School
A Free Year Of College
The Georgia Student Finance Commission funds up to 30-hours total (including books and fees) for approved Dual Enrollment courses. That’s an entire free year of college!
Study at your convenience
Courses are available online, on campus, or in your school, creating options that can best fit your schedule.
A One-Stop Shop
Our team handles every single step of the BPC Dual Enrollment program, which means we are here to streamline your experience.
How to Qualify
You must meet the following in order to be eligible to receive free college credit from Brewton-Parker College:
- Must be enrolled in the 11th or 12th grade of a private or public high school or home study program in Georgia
- 10th graders must have a minimum composite score for SAT (1200) or ACT (26) in a single test administration
- 9th graders who enrolled during the 2019-2020 school year may continue enrollment without score stipulations
- Must be on track for high school graduation
- Must obtain approval from high school counselor and parents or legal guardians
*As of Summer 2020, GSFC has new funding rules which include stipulations on the funding cap, course retakes, and course withdrawals. For full information, visit their website at: https://www.gafutures.org/hope-state-aid-programs/scholarships-grants/dual-enrollment/eligibility/
Once you meet eligibility, you must also meet our following requirements for admission:
- High School Transcript with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Official scores (SAT, ACT)
- If a student has not taken the SAT or ACT, please speak with our Dual Enrollment team about alternatives
How to Enroll:
Complete the Brewton-Parker College Dual Enrollment Application and turn in transcript and scores.