Meet Our Faculty
Holliman-Fountain Education Center
Associate Professor of Education
Division of Education and Behavioral Sciences
Certification Only Program Coordinator
- EdS, Georgia Southern University
- MEd, Georgia Southern University
- BSEd, Georgia Southern University
- Data Collection Certification
I have been in education for 50 years. Thirty in the public schools and Twenty at Brewton-Parker. I have two children Amber and Ivy, Daughter-in Law Sandy, and two granddaughters Logan and Addy.
Interesting Fact About Me
- I love to sew, decorate, and build furniture!
- Diversity in Education Workforce
- Georgia Field Directors Association (GFDA)
Favorite Classes Taught at BPC
- EDU 323 – Technology, Assessment, Data Analysis for Educators
- EDU 338 – Principles of Positive Classroom Management
- EDU 477 – Clinical Practice Internship
Favorite Bible Verse
shall not perish but have eternal life"
A Fair Chance: Simple Steps to Strengthening and Diversifying the Teaching Workforce
Applying Asynchronous Solutions to the Multi-Tasking Realities of a Teacher Education Faculty Unit: Case Study
Effect on Student Learning as Measured Through Action Research Projects