Whether you dream of becoming a CEO of a Fortune 500 company or owning your own coffee shop, we are proud to offer you a comprehensive accounting program that is designed to introduce you to the finance industry. To thrive in our rapidly changing business world, you must be able to record, analyze, and communicate financial information in order to make sound and responsible business decisions.
Through a B.A. in Accounting, you will study under highly esteemed faculty members who are dedicated in and out of the classroom. They will act as your teachers, mentors, and fellow scholars while helping you develop the skills you need to solve any problem and design strategic plans in a global marketplace.
By the time you earn a Bachelor of Accounting from BPC, you will:
- Learn the language of business,
- Be well versed in key accounting concepts and principles,
- Possess effective and professional communication skills,
- Understand the applications of accounting software, and
- Discern what constitutes as fundamentally sound financial decisions.
ACCT 306 | Accounting Information Systems
ACCT 401 | Auditing
BUS 451 | Managerial Finance
Potential Career Opportunities
Students who graduate from Brewton-Parker College with a degree in Accounting have many options available to them after graduation, such as
Personal Financial Adviser