About McAllister Hall
Built in 1947, McAllister Hall is the oldest female dorm on campus. To preserve its history and continue its functionality, the dorm underwent a renovation of $1.5 million in 2009. McAllister is a two-story building that contains rooms on both floors. Each room has a bathroom that is shared with an adjacent room. Located on the first floor, the dorm features the largest lobby on campus, a place where residents can gather to study or hang out with friends. Two resident assistants (RA’s) are assigned over the dorm to ensure that the ladies are safe and healthy.