Office of the Registrar

Order Transcripts

Class Schedule

Welcome to the Office of the Registrar On-line where you can conduct business 24/7.

For services not available here or to ask questions, contact us by phone or fax during regular business hours or leave us an email at any time. It is our privilege to serve you.

Current Office Hours

Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Phone and Fax numbers
912-583-4816 – fax

Deokhyo Kim



General Information

Registration always begins at 8:00 AM on the stated date and closes at 5:00 PM.

For new students or those returning after an absence of at least one calendar year , registration may be by paper at your local campus or online with the assistance of an advisor.  If you have not applied for readmission to the college, you will need to do that prior to being advised and registered.  To reapply online go to the admission online application.

For continuing students, follow the on-line registration schedule for each term.  You must see your advisor and he/she must open the registration window before you will have access to register.  Plan your advising session in advance of the opening of registration so you will be ready to proceed.


We have 3 possible drop grades: W, WP, and WF.  W and WP count as hours attempted and may have financial aid ramifications, but do not affect GPA.  WF is a punitive grade and counts as hours attempted and also counts in the GPA as an F.

Beginning Fall, 2006, the following policy will apply to all courses that are dropped after the scheduled drop/add period* ends:

  • “A student who drops a course or who withdraws from all classes during a semester/term by the mid-point of the semester/term will receive a W in the course or courses dropped.  A student who drops or withdraws after that date will receive a WP or WF in the course or courses.” [AMENDED: faculty assembly, 1/12/06]

The final date by which a student can be given an automatic W is listed below by term and session and is indicated with the # symbol.

Grade Posting

All online grade posting opens at 8:00 AM and closes at 11:59 PM.

Grades not posted during that window must be submitted individually on a grade change form.  The form is located in Faculty Forms behind the faculty log-in on MyWeb.

Checks will be released when all grades have been posted for each class contracted.

Graduation Information

General Information

There will be one ceremony at the Mt. Vernon campus for all graduates. This includes graduates from the External Program.

In order to graduate with a degree from Brewton-Parker College, you must do the following:

  • Completion of core requirements
  • Completion of a minimum of 120 credit hours
  • Completion of a minimum resident study requirement of 30 credits
  • Completion of 25% of total degree hours earned at Brewton-Parker College
  • Completion of an approved program of study
  • Completion of at least 30 hours in courses numbered 300 or above
  • Declaration of a major and minor (if applicable) in field of study no later than the beginning of the junior year
  • Completion of Chapel attendance requirements
  • Submission of an application for degree candidacy to the Registrar’s office no later than the published date
  • Approval by the faculty for graduation
  • Earn a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0
  • Discharge of all financial obligations to the college
  • Successful completion of the capstone course, if applicable
  • Participation in commencement (Absence requires permission from the Vice President of Academic Services)
  • Applicants who apply for graduation and fail to meet the above requirements, or deadlines, must reapply

Participation in the May ceremony is celebratory and encouraged, but it is optional.  You are eligible to participate if:

      * You have met the published application deadline

      * You have or will have earned your degree in that academic year

      * You have paid your financial balance in full.

* Students who complete in December will have their degrees conferred and transcripts annotated in December and may receive their diplomas in mid-January.

* Students completing in summer semester will have their degrees conferred and transcripts annotated after the end of the term and may receive their diplomas by mid-July.


Recognition of honors will not be acknowledged during the ceremony for Summer Graduates participating in the May ceremony as the requirements for the degree will not have been fully met.


You must be pre-registered for ALL remaining courses in order to walk in the May ceremony.

The summer schedule will not be published until after the deadline for withdrawing your application. If you need to know what courses will be offered at your location, ask your site director or the chair of the division which would offer the course(s) you need.

Recognition of honors will not be acknowledged during the ceremony for Summer Graduates participating in the May ceremony as the requirements for the degree will not have been fully met.

Completing Degree Requirements

Consequences for failure to complete all degree requirements in the term for which application was made:

  • Students who receive incompletes but clear them within the following term will receive their diploma after all grades are posted and requirements met.
  • Students who failed or did not register for a required course must re-apply for graduation in the term in which the degree requirements are actually met. There is an additional $50 graduation fee.
Jostens is our vendor of choice for your graduation needs.

Ordering Rings and Announcements

For fastest service, announcements should be ordered on-line. You may order rings from the link below, and if you would like to see samples, they are available in the Campus Store.  You do not have to be a graduating senior to order your ring.

Order Your Rings Here

Order Your Announcements Here

Order Your Frames Here



  1. How can I get a transcript sent?
    Transcripts may be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.com. The fee is $10.00 per transcript plus $2.25 per recipient.
    Mail service is available using the form online or writing a letter with information such as:
    Your name, Your SSN, Where you want the transcript sent, Your signature and date
  2. Has my transcript been sent to XYZ College?
    Email The Office of the Registrar or call at 912-583-3241.
  3. I need to know what I made in XYZ course.
    We can’t give grades over the phone. You can check on CampusWeb using your login name and password if available, or you may request a transcript with this information.
  4. I need to drop a class…
    If it is BEFORE the drop/add date in the catalog, then
    Fill out a drop card, get your advisor’s signature, and turn it in to our office.
    OR drop on-line and have an advisor okay it.
  5. If it is PAST the drop/add date in the catalog:
    You will still be charged for the class
    It may affect your financial aid
    You will get either a W, WF or WP grade
    The process is the same as above.
  6. How can I register for classes?
    Be admitted as a student [must have completed process with Admissions]
    Be assigned an advisor
    See the advisor to select classes/have them approved
    On-line or in person with advisor sign-off.
    *NOTE: if this is your first semester, you cannot register online. Please see your advisor.
  7. When/Where can I register for classes?

    When – during published registration periods
    Where – on-line during published times; in the registrar’s office at other times
    External Programs
    When – during published registration periods
    Where – on-line during ALL registration periods
  8. I used to come to BPC, and I want to come next term. What do I need to do?
    Be readmitted through the Admissions Office
    Be assigned an advisor
    Follow the registration procedure as above
Student Forms

NOTE: Forms may be printed and sent in hardcopy or submitted online if that option is available. Instructions are provided with each form. Many of the forms are in Adobe fillable format if you should choose to use it. You may fill in the forms by typing and print it completed. Be SURE to sign the form if a signature blank is provided unless submitting online.

Faculty Forms
All Faculty Forms are located on the sidebar after your login to MyWeb.